50 Shades of Grey Trailer Is Out

By iameunicegm - 10:03 PM

Well, well. *Read that with Malificent's tone*

The book had reach millions of women and now, the movie. It's one crazy world that this kind of movie can be made from a fiction book but what do I know about the world eh? Even the movie "Human Centipede 3" is coming out soon. Dang.

I don't have any high expectation of the movie because I know that the movies will always make the books look lame so I am going to stick to my own imagination. I would recommend people to read the book though as it took me on a wild ride BUT I would not recommend people to watch the movie.

Now, don't read that wrong, you dirty people. *sly smile* I love the book as it bring me on a high journey of emotions. It make me tear as you can see how two people with different background are able to bound together with love, though it did not start with that in the beginning.

However, watching a movie with sex, sex AND sex *again*? That's boring and don't mention the awkwardness it will bring when you watch it with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Dang.

BTW, saw this on says.com and thought that I should share it.



What do you think? Well, I agree. Imagine if the roles of men and women are revise eh? Whoah. 

Here's the trailer. Enjoy. 



Peace and out people.

Ouh, Selamat Hari Raya peeps and Happy Holidays! 

xoxo,
eunice gm.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice. Any weird comments will go down the spam drain.
Receiving happy vibes!