Wait - hold up - I won?

By iameunicegm - 4:07 PM

YAS GIRL! YOU READ THAT RIGHT! March came with a surprise it seems! 

I was too caught up with real life that I only managed to read through my comments and reading list after 3 days of the winners being announced. 

I contacted Cuya, the blog owner and although she did mentioned that she was going to be caught with work, she delivered the digital vector pretty quick. I gave her a reference of the image that I have been using for this blog and low and behold - a simple digitalize version of it. 

We chat a little as I was interested to find out how much does this usually cost and apparently, she mentioned that she didn't want to charge too much for this. She mentioned that a simple vector like mine would be RM6 and if it is the complete image, it would cost a little more. She also do couples and families and additional of head would be additional RM6 too. Oh, and if it's a vector without a face, that's RM5. 

You may check out her IG : artsbycuya if you are interested to get one for yourself. #supportlocal gitu!


Thank you once again for the opportunity to get to know other bloggers and to also get a change to see a digitalize self. It is kinda interesting!

Now, back to reading yow!

xoxo,
eunicegm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice. Any weird comments will go down the spam drain.
Receiving happy vibes!