Roller Coaster of Emotions

By iameunicegm - 2:24 AM

Dear all, have you even been on a roller coaster ride where you just wish to get down as soon as possible? The sick feelings is hitting you hard in the stomach and all that you want to do is to stop the people in charge and just ask them to fecking stop the ride? Given that I am a lover of adrenaline, I am okay with roller coaster la but I do hate rides that kept spinning around. Spinning in a cup? Euuw. No thanks. Spinning away in the air? Err, no thanks. Spinning makes me dizzy and I hate it.

Right now though, I'm facing a roller coaster of emotions. I do want to get down from this ride but I do not have the controls to do so. All that I can do is to ride this ride and wait for it to stop on its own. I do hope that I can stay on long though. One night itself and I had been hit with all kinds of emotions. Sad, fear, happy, touching, love, hopeful, all these and much more that I could not keep a finger on it had been bugging me since just now.

I hate gaining sympathy but right now, I just want to crawl up in a safe place where no one else knows me and bawls out my tears. I hate crying but when the need to cry hits me, down my tears will fall like the Nigeria Falls. I wish that I can be whisk away to a new place where it would be lovely if there is the sound of waves, nothing else except nature and a good book to keep me company on my hammock.

That is one problem that I realized that I have. When problems hit me, I tend to run away to hide from it. I had been doing this habit of mine since I was younger so I guess it tends to stick with me? Even in argument, if I think that I don't wish to continue, I will just walk away. I don't think this is the right way eh to solve conflicts?

Oh God. I don't think all these are tough in practical but it is tough when I have to make decisions. It is tough when I need to do decisions which I hate to do. Each options that is infront of me is not a good decision I think cause I think that both sides are important to me.

Ohmy. I just hope that this roller coaster that I am in will slow down a little. Besides, I had been through tougher times right? Sooo, this should be ok?

xoxo,
eunice gm.

P/S: This post is typed with a delirious mind and I don't even know what are the main point in this post. Congratulations. I guess you had just wasted a few minutes of your life. I'm sorry.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice. Any weird comments will go down the spam drain.
Receiving happy vibes!