36 Questions That Lead to Love

By iameunicegm - 1:18 AM

First of all, I would need to give credit to NYTimes for this post as without them posting and without a close friend of mine who shared this with me, I wouldn't have know. These questions are interesting in ways that make you think. It allows both individual to come together and throw out memories, beliefs and principals that make them who they are. It allows both to come together and discuss about things that make them feel closer than before.

Truthfully, I am afraid of some questions as I am not sure what kind of answer should I give that will not hurt anyone. I am afraid that the answers that I gave will not be what the other party wants to hear or perhaps, it's just me, afraid to tell my stories or my beliefs.

We played this game while laying in bed, thinking about the little things and getting to know each other on a deeper level of friendship. Although there are some things that I have known before but to listen to those stories again, on how they managed to make my friend to the person that I cherished today, it's amazing.

There were three sets in there and we are on the second set right now. The second set started in a bar where drinks are on the table and words are spilled out without much thoughts. All that were told came from the heart or deep within the memory bank. I was asked a question.

What is the memory that you treasured most? 
If you know me well enough, the memories that I shared are usually pleasant or embarrassing stories as I feel that is much easier to talk about compared to a treasured memory or a unpleasant memory. I hate it when I have to dig deep to look for a memory that is held close cause these memories usually open wounds that are still wet. When unpleasant memory is call for, it is usually memories that I have kept deep down in the memory bank where even I need a key to get in myself.

Do you have a memory that you would like to erase? Have you watch "Searching", the movie where the teenager girl went missing and her dad were looking for her like nobody's business? Well, it is a good movie. Go watch it if you haven't watch it. There is a part in it where the main character (The missing girl) mentioned that one of her favorite Pokemon is a Pokemon that could help her erase memories. It's pretty cool I would say to be able to erase memories but, it's also sad that there are memories that you would want to erase. Is int' it?

Anyway, we have yet to finish the 36 questions. I wonder when we will get to the end but I guess soon. Maybe over breakfast or lunch.

xoxo,
eunicegm.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice. Any weird comments will go down the spam drain.
Receiving happy vibes!