Today's Encounter - Happy Vibes

By iameunicegm - 1:00 PM

 Hello there, 

Given that I almost broke my leg (Click to read about it) I have to visit the hospital three times a week for physiotherapy. The fun part about it is that, it would be the most exciting thing that happen in that day while that is also the sad part about it. 

The purpose of today's post is regarding a few encounter that I had today, all about happy vibes people:

#quoteoftheday

 

Starbucks

I was trying to get a cup of coffee and some breakfast when a lady came out behind me. Somehow the app was not allowing me to buy things so I was struggling. 

Me: Heey, please go ahead 

She: Oh, no it's okay. 

Me: My starbucks app is not reloading. 

She: Oh! I got to reload too!

We both stand outside the booth, awkwardly trying to load our Starbucks App. 

She was nice. I like her vibes. It was good to talk to a total stranger. 


Physiotherapist 

I have different encounters with different people since I don't really mind who is handling my case. My aim is to improve and heal on this journey so I don't really mind whoever who is available. Today, it was a new lady. 

I was late so I walked a little too fast on the crutches. 

She: Whoah whoah .. slow down.. hahaha.. 

Me: Oh.. err *awkward* sureeee.. *tries to slow down a little*

She: Are you in a rush? 

Me: Ahh? Noo laa. I was late so somehow adrenaline kicked in. Hahaha! 

She: Hahahaha... 


An old couple walked in and yes i ear dropped cause they were just few feet away from me and I got nothing else to do except to count till 10 for 20 times. The old uncle hurt his upper muscles as he was trying to clear off some trees. His wife was on the phone and they decided to do some exercise together. 

Him: Awak buat laa. 

Her: Eh eh.. awak la yang kena buat... 

It was cute. :) 


A young family

I was done with the session and while waiting for my grab to arrive, I watched people (Yes - I'm weird like that) 

A young couple came by and they were very slow. As in slow in like humans sloth. The reason why? They have a cute small human being with them! No wonder they were so gentle and slow. They were trying to put the baby into a stroller and the dad - oh bless his soul. He was soooo gentle with the baby. It's like he dare not to put too much pressure on the child. 


Grab Driver

A 65 year old uncle who drive grab for 6 years now and he was talking about how he volunteered to drive his 27 year old daughter up to Rawang and back to KL each day just to help his daughter save RM1200 for rental in KL. His daughter is working as a barista and has dreams to open up a small stall to sell food. He said, by staying in Rawang, his daughter is able to save some money for a few months and finally be able to open up the stall. It was nice of him to do this little sacrifice. As I got down the car, I wished him and his family all the best and hope that the dream do come true one day. He seems really proud of his kid. 


It was an interesting day. Maybe I had been staying at home for far too long so I don't meet people but it was good to see people and hear their little stories. MCO days is tough so I do hope people would stay strong in this tough times. 

Sending positive vibes and love!

xoxo,

eunicegm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice. Any weird comments will go down the spam drain.
Receiving happy vibes!