Letting Go of Someone You Love

By iameunicegm - 11:22 PM

Hola people.

How has your day been? All is well? What is a new thing that you learned today? What is the thing that you would do better tomorrow?

It's been a while since I let myself into a situation like the title in the header. It's always hi, bye, maybe stay friends but not really friends. This time round, I think I let myself fall a little deeper than I ever did.

__________________________

Returning to this post in 2020. This post was written 6 months after the break up but I guess I did not go ahead with it cause of personal reasons. Time heals they said. Indeed it's true. In my case, absence does not makes the heart grew fonder.

xoxo,
eunicegm

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Be nice. Any weird comments will go down the spam drain.
Receiving happy vibes!